The Caspiana Two Piece Dress from House of CB is a classic exampel of a dress that can be used both in summer and winter. Based in how you choose to style it, it can be used in different season.
I love this dress so much, you can buy it in camel or in blush.
During summer you don´t need to do a lot with this look, i´m just going to have this amazing dress on and probably my nude clutch from Saint Laurent in patent leather with nude pumps.
But the problem is for colder seasons, you don´t want it to look too summery, that´s my tips in how to style it:
- A camel coatis a must have for winter and fall. Mine is from Mango from last season, you can find similiar ones from Missguided and House of CB. The coat is so important for this look because it just blend in perfect with this outfit, plus it makes you warm
- Although it´s the winter or fall season you can always rock a nude pump and that´s what i choose for this outfit. My shoes are the Christian Louoboutin Spikes Pigalle in patent leather, red soles.
- The bag i would wear with it is in this case a small crossbody bag in black, som for exampel my Chanel boy in Chevron, in this case i will not use a nude clutch because i´m not a huge fan of nude purses during cold seasons ;)
- I will not use bracelets or necklaces, just rings and midi rings for most of my fingers.
- Self tan kan also help this dress to emphasize this outfit! I did use it hahaha